Increasing Use of Plastic Surgery For Men
Women are not the only vanity of our day; more and more men are turning to plastic surgery to improve their appearance, even man-made and painful. However, while some men choose to slash for purely personal or aesthetic reasons, others believe that they will improve their careers in a professional manner and will make them more powerful, or at least more attractive. To be considered. use.
Regrettably, men want something like a woman: it looks younger, healthier, thinner, with regular and uniform features and a beautiful look. You are beginning to realize that in today’s highly competitive market, it looks exhausted, drooping, dark circles and weak chins will not cut it. If they have big breasts and abdomen slack, good, forget to be the company’s vice president, not to mention the CEO.
It is estimated that the men’s bathroom market has a value of more than $3.5 billion these days, and more and more male members have entered the operating room for aesthetic reasons. It is not surprising that a plastic surgeon (Melbourne plastic surgeon) conducted a survey of male persuaders:
- 4% of people think their level of physical attractiveness will affect their work success and make them feel stronger.
- 42% believe that if they can only improve a small number of faces, their career will improve.
- 32% believe that looking younger will have a more positive impact on their performance
The following is a list of the most popular plastic surgery (Melbourne plastic surgeon) for men, in no particular order:
- Male gynecomastia or male breast reduction. It is estimated that about 15% of men are dissatisfied with the size of their breasts and some have finally done something. Males may have male breasts or crowds for a variety of reasons, including hormonal changes, steroid abuse, and significant overweight. Surgery to get rid of it sometimes requires a complete surgery, and in some cases, this means using the latest liposuction combined with laser surgery.
- Double eyelid surgery. For men, also known as orbitalplasty, the procedure can be purely cosmetic, functional, or both. He tried to correct the drooping upper eyelids and the swelling of the eyes under the edema. It is usually performed under local anesthesia to remove excess fat, muscles and skin, and the rest stick together to make the eye area look younger and fresher. The result is a tighter, tighter eyelid and a softer eye area.
- Breast enhancement. Men who have tried everything but always have chicken breasts are now using chest implants to give them the breasts they have always dreamed of. If you don’t have any physical activity or diet to sag your chest, your surgeon can insert a silicone implant directly under the pectoral muscle to make the area more dense. This requires general anesthesia and night hospitalization, such as housework (ED: What is the difference, then?).
- Nose work, also known as rhinoplasty. Partial or general anesthesia is performed according to what needs to be done and personal preference. This is an outpatient procedure that can greatly affect the appearance of a person. The cost will vary, but the vast majority of men who choose this option think they spend a lot of money. Men after age 15 can have rhinoplasty, a 13-year-old girl (then your nose stops pushing, obviously!).
- Liposuction This method of weight loss involves using a cannula to absorb fat from the body. In men, the problem is usually breasts, love handles, abdomen, thighs and neck. Make small incisions so that most, if not all, do not even know that the surgery has been completed. Some people even did it later.